With our solutions, you would not be required to replace any existing phone or legacy PABX system. Leveraging on the extended capabilities of the VoIP and IP-PBX system, your existing system will simply be expanded with additional trunks and extensions. Remote extensions will be supported and interconnected with remote PABX and IP-PBX for free extension-to-extension calls to remote offices and locations.
With the integrated system, you will be able to:
- Make and receive calls using trunks from remote offices
- Support VoIP provider trunks for low cost international calls
- Support DID numbers without having to subscribe to ISDN;
- Receive calls using Virtual Overseas numbers; and
- Add Auto-Attendant and Call Queue capabilities.