RV8000 Series NVR is a standalone NVR designed for management of IP cameras. It supports 8 SATA HDD up to 32TB capacity to realize long term recording as well as multiple synchronisms playing back. Its networking capability makes remote access and control of the system possible. QT and WEB interfaces provide you an easy way to access live Video, configure the network settings, the camera control and play back. Additionally, ONVIF is supported makes RV8000 NVR has high compatibility to cater to most of famous IP cameras around the world. It is rack mount design with 2U Standard Chassis. With varies of SDK, the RV8000 series NVR can integrate with the intelligent surveillance system or other third-party IP devices smoothly.
- Front HDD slot design, you can install the HDD without open the casing, more convenient for installation and maintenance.
- Support IR remote controller, panel buttons, mouse, and keyboard.
- Support multiple IP cameras.
- Support ONVIF and RTSP, Compatible with IP Camera manufactures such as ACTi, ARECONT, AXIS, Bosch, BRICKCOM, Canon, Panasonic, PELCO, SAMSUNG, SANYO, SONY, VIVOTEK, ZAVIO.
- Support preview, record and playback on 1080P HD video.
- Support HDMI, VGA output simultaneously with the resolution up to 1920*1080p and HDMI and VGA output the same video.
- Support holiday recording.
- Support up to 16-ch synchronous playback with D1 resolution and multi-channel synchronous play backward.
- Support 8 SATA and 1 eSATA interface for recording and backup.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports design, support network fault tolerance, load balancing, and dual IP setting.
- Support DDNS.
- Dual operating system design makes the system operation more reliable.